Opening For Account Manager
Born and bred in Boulder, Colorado, we are Anthem Branding — a promotional product, custom merchandise, branding, and design agency that crafts tangible connections between today’s most forward-thinking companies. Since 2006, we have been laser-focused on the role of touch in how people interact with brands. We believe the strength of a brand isn’t only in how it looks, but how it feels.
We’re looking for a dynamic, creative, and collaborative Account Manager. This individual is responsible for managing and supervising the execution of all projects that fall under their responsibility, ensuring that they run smoothly, and are completed on time and within budget. This role reports to the Director of Accounts & Creative.
- Communicate with clients and partners in a professional manner
- Manage key client relationships, ensuring regular communication
- Grow in-house client business at least 10% per year
- Research and suggest relevant client product solutions
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for creative teams
- Flawlessly input projects into our database
- Approve pricing and database entry for teammates
- Price projects to establish standards
- Review all briefs before they are submitted to the creative team
- Work closely with Senior Account Managers to solve challenging issues as they arise
- Train new Account and Project Coordinators
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership to Account Coordinators
- Contribute to client meetings and calls
- Clearly manage client expectations
- Balance client demands with taxing internal teams
- Ensure the highest level of client service
- Contribute to internal product brainstorming and marketing ideation sessions
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction
Skills and Traits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively without close supervision
- Take accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish
- Organized, reliable, and motivated
- Detail-oriented and able to solve problems
- Efficient multitasking
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in advertising or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in account/project management in an agency environment
- Experience in promotional products and custom apparel
- Experience managing both individuals and teams
- Proficiency in Mac platform, Google Apps, Keynote
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience, plus Benefits. Benefits include unlimited Flexible Time Off, optional medical and dental insurance plan, fifteen (15) company holidays per year, and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for base benefits effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
To apply, send a message to [email protected] with:
- “Account Manager - Your Name" in the subject of the email
- Cover letter + resume, including salary requirements
We will not review applications that do not follow the above directions, and only qualified applicants will receive a response. No calls, please!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Want To Apply At Anthem Branding?
Email Your Resume to [email protected]
This position has recently been filled