Handoff is a chat-and-voice-based alcohol recommendation and delivery platform. Whether it’s a push of a button or a voice command, Handoff is a way for consumers to order beer, wine, and spirits from local liquor stores and delivery in 60 minutes or less.
The first full-service alcohol delivery solution supported by Alexa, Google, and mobile device, Handoff is currently available in Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and Manhattan. The tech start-up was co-founded by Tommy Riley and was purchased in 2020 by Encompass Technologies, a Fort Collins-based company that works directly with distributors of the beverages.
In order to scale and continue to grow the Handoff brand and expand into more U.S. markets, Encompass merged with Orchestra Software, an ERP software company for the craft beverage industry, strengthening the brand’s supply chain.
We partnered with the tech company to create a line of custom dad hats for their Denver-based delivery team. The 6-panel curved brim twill black hats feature customization that includes:
- Using a direct embroidery decoration method, the Handoff logo is positioned on the center of the crown
- Woven label with the Handoff logo affixed to the snapback
- Slide metal closure style
- Adjustable fabric strap
- Screen printed interior seam taping with a repeated logo design
- A woven black label on the interior sweatband reading “Denver, CO”