Opening For Visual Media Intern
Born and bred in Boulder, Colorado, we are Anthem Branding — a promotional product, custom merchandise, branding, and design agency that crafts tangible connections between today’s most forward-thinking companies. Since 2006, we are laser-focused on the role of touch in how people interact with brands. We believe the strength of a brand isn’t only in how it looks, but how it feels.
We’re looking for a dynamic, creative, and collaborative Visual Media Intern to support our marketing team in our agency’s B2B inbound marketing efforts (social media strategy and execution, content creation and distribution etc.).
The ideal candidate is a driven, fast-learning individual who wants to pursue a career in digital marketing. You will be required to learn how to use marketing and sales CRM tools such as HubSpot. This position provides hands-on work experience at our agency, and you will interact with nearly every member of our company.
The intern must demonstrate attention to detail and possess above average photography and videography skills. The internship is open to rising juniors and seniors studying photography, videography, communications, media arts/production, or similar areas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Shoot photos of Anthem Branding products (i.e. apparel, hats, accessories, etc.) in a studio and lifestyle setting for use on the Anthem Branding website, social media, client presentations, and new business opportunities
- Follow Visual Content Specialist art direction for photo + video style
- Edit photos using Photoshop/Lightroom/or editing platform of choice
- Size photos to provided specs and file assets accordingly in our database
- Support marketing team to shoot and edit short promotional videos for Anthem Branding’s social media channels and website
- Plan, produce, and promote social content using agency photography and video assets
- Draft Instagram captions in the Anthem Branding language style and voice, using strategically relevant hashtags for heightened post exposure
- Schedule promotion of agency content on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn using our CRM system, HubSpot
- Daily interaction + engagement on all social media platforms
- Analyze + share performance weekly
- Driven, independent, go-getter attitude
- Solution-focused, positive mindset
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Experience shooting with pro-level DSLR-type cameras and experience processing/editing/retouching acquired media files through software such as Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus, but not required
- Top notch photography and video editing abilities
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Familiarity with current and upcoming social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively without close supervision
- Take accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish
- Organized, reliable, and motivated
- Detail-oriented and ability to solve problems
- Outstanding character: fun to hang out with!
- Rising Junior or Senior studying photography, videography, communications, media arts/production, etc
- Able to commit to 15-25 hours/week
- Start date flexible
To apply, please email [email protected] with: Your Name + Marketing Intern in the subject line, a cover letter in the body of the email, attached resume, and examples of relevant work/experience.
Note that this position will need to have access to your own laptop. Camera and video equipment as well as an Adobe Creative Suite license will be provided by Anthem Branding.
Want To Apply At Anthem Branding?
Email Your Resume to [email protected]