Opening For Production Artist
Born and bred in Boulder, Colorado, we are Anthem Branding — a promotional product, custom merchandise, branding, and design agency that crafts tangible connections between today’s most forward-thinking companies. Since 2006, we have been laser-focused on the role of touch in how people interact with brands. We believe the strength of a brand isn’t only in how it looks, but how it feels.
At Anthem Branding, a production artist is responsible for executing graphic design and merchandise concepts, ensuring that final production artwork is high-quality and error-free. Working individually or partnering with art directors on our creative team, a production artist works at a quick pace to successfully manage multiple unique projects every day. This full-time position operates during regular office hours remotely and/or from our office in downtown Boulder, Colorado.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the creative, account, and production teams
- Review client-supplied artwork to create realistic and accurate product mockups
- Prepare final production-ready artwork files based on supplied specifications for several types of print projects (apparel, merchandise, print, environmental)
- Package and preflight files for release to production partners
- Resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Review and approve digital proofs/physical samples to ensure the final product matches our creative concept
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Use Monday, our project management software
- Keep pace with fast project timelines to ensure that all deadlines are met
- At least 3+ years of professional experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiar with Mac OS X, G Suite and Dropbox
- Detail-oriented and organized work style
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Able to work effectively and efficiently without close supervision
Salary and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $50-$80k depending on experience. Benefits include unlimited Flexible Time Off, optional medical and dental insurance plans, fifteen (15) company holidays per year and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for base benefits effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
How to apply
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Use the subject line “Job title - Your First and Last Name"
- Include a cover letter in the body of the email (not an attachment)
- Include salary requirements
- Include a link to your website or a PDF portfolio (not an attachment)
Want To Apply At Anthem Branding?
Email Your Resume to [email protected]