Best Practices for Prepping Artwork for Screen Printing
Acceptable File Formats:
.AI | .EPS | .PDF | .SVG | .PSD(with linked vector objects)
- Be sure to assign Pantone numbers to your artwork.
- No Pantones, no problem! Our design team can best match your artwork colors.
- While CMYK, RGB, and HEX codes are appreciated - we only accept values from the Pantone Solid Coated Book and the Pantone Coated Neon and Pastel Books.
- For best results, make sure your artwork is all solid colors and doesnʼt contain transparencies.
- Please make sure artwork is not hidden and layers are clearly labeled.
- Please outline all text so itʼs no longer live. Alternatively, please supply font files for live text.
- Be sure to embed or package any linked images in your file. Otherwise, that could result in a missing image link which we are unable to use.
- If applicable, include any additional details such as preferred artwork sizes and placement of artwork.
- When in doubt, your companyʼs brand guidelines are a good resource to include as well.
Need help making your artwork vector? Reach out to our team to make that happen! Additional charges may apply.
Chat with your account rep to see if our full-color options, like digital printing or sublimation, are a better approach for your artwork.