Screen Printed T Shirts
Personalized Screen Printed Shirts for your Brand
We use state-of-the-art digital screen printing equipment and industry expertise to design and produce high-quality screen printed t-shirts that authentically represent your brand.
Best of all? Wherever your screen printed t-shirts are worn, they’re like a walking billboard for your brand.
Well-made and custom screen printed t-shirts can go a long way in connecting and staying connected with your customers, brand fans, employees, and anyone else you’re seeking a lasting relationship with.
We can help you create a design for customized t-shirts, walk you through the variety of fabric options and t-shirt styles, and take care of the production details so what ends up in your hands is an exclusive collection of screen printed t-shirts designed for your brand.
How Does T-Shirt Screen Printing Work?
While the process varies slightly based on the print company, there is a general laundry list of steps involved in making screen printed t-shirts.
After you choose the style of t-shirt, fabric, quantity, and custom design or design template to be applied, the screen printing process begins.
- The colors of the designs are mixed together. We ensure and guarantee exact color matching to your brand design.
- A negative of your custom design art is created and applied on a screen to set and expose -- very similar to how photographs are developed.
- If the custom design has more than one color, steps 1 - 2 are repeated.
- After the design has been fully developed, the t-shirt is ready to be printed on.
- The t-shirt is securely placed in a frame. Using screen technology, the design is perfectly positioned.
- The ink (and there are many different kinds of ink depending on the look and feel you’re going for) is then pressed into the t-shirt with a squeegee.
- Again, if your custom design has more than one color, the inks are applied separately until the design is completed.
- Once all the inks are applied and the design has been pressed onto the t-shirt, the ink then sets. Each ink has a different set temperature, but on a basic level, the ink sets onto the t-shirt with a precise degree of heat.
- Once dried, the screen printing process is complete and you have a finished screen printed t-shirt.
How to Customize T-Shirts?
There isn’t a formulaic answer for how to customize a t-shirt -- as there are literally thousands of ways to do so. That’s where our team can really help you out.
We work with you to learn what the screen printed t-shirts will be for, who will ultimately be wearing them, and offer recommendations around your specific needs.
We’ve done a variety of different custom screen printed applications on t-shirts including the standard front and back application, but it’s the subtle details that really make screen-printed t-shirts stand out.
Think about how a design may look on a sleeve or cuff, for example, or printing an interior label, and other non-conventional placements to make your custom t-shirt collection truly one-of-a-kind.
Are You Ready to Start a Custom Screen Printed T-Shirt Project?Reach out to our branding experts today to learn more about:
- Available style options
- Customization points
- Decoration details
- Our production process
- Answers to any questions you may have
What is your minimum order?
Typically our minimum orders start at 72 pieces. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
What is your turnaround time?
Our typical turnaround time is approximately 10-14 days depending on the specifics of your project.
Do you offer rush services?
Yes, we can offer rush services. Please contact us to discuss the details of your project so we can accommodate your needs.
What is the maximum number of colors you’re capable of printing?
Typically we print a maximum of 10 colors. However, by printing with different methods such as simulated process and 4 color process we can offer a full scale of colors. This is the same number of screens but gradients create 3rd party colors and blends increase the color count.
Do you offer special effects printing?
Yes, Our print techniques include Crackle, Flock, High-Density Ink, Epic Color Separation, Faux Appliqué, Real Appliqué, Puff Ink, Digital Appliqué, Roland Digital Printing, Washed Twill, and more.