Gloo is a new kind of outreach platform designed to help churches reach their city in a way that saves time, activates team members, and increases impact. Their goal is to help and people connect to each other, and then power those connections with the right tools.
Just as their aim is to achieve these goals with the apps they create, an integral part of onboarding a new Gloo employee is giving them a fully branded swag kit including everyday items that not only welcome them to the team, but that are useful in their daily work lives. Kits like these are an immersive way to tangibly relay company culture in an effective and lasting way.
The entire collection is packaged inside a trendy rucksack backpack, which sports a custom laser-etched logo patch, convenient side-loading pocket, and an organizational outer zipper compartment. Inside each pack, employees can find the following custom items:
- Amenity bag, with customizations that include a full color sublimated design featuring the Gloo logo against a Rocky Mountain range silhouette, black interior liner, and black zipper.
- Medicated SPF 30 soy-based lip balm, with customizations that include full color, full bleed custom branded labels in two color options: green and black.
- Jotter pens, with customization that include digitally printed logo placement.
- PopSockets with two full bleed color options.
- Power bank with a centered screen printed Gloo logo mark.