In 1995, Haibike was founded in the small German city Schweinfurt. In the beginning, these sporty bikes were still offered under the name of their parent brand Winora but soon became branded as Haibike. Over the next 15 years, the brand developed new models and further advanced, both visually and technically.
Haibike is a portfolio company of Accell Group and is the company behind starting the eMTB boom — that is the electric mountain bike trend. Behind their products is German engineering precision paired with inventiveness. From their first complete eBike system and Intube Battery Concept, Haibike develops bikes for different riders and different needs in order to drive people to explore and expand their boundaries.
We partnered with the Haibike team to create an innovative line of custom mesh hats. The black and white hats feature a 6-panel design and a structured flat brim. Custom decoration details include:
- The center front panels have the Haibike logo that was applied using a custom-molded PVC production method
- Haibike brand woven artwork in custom Pantone colors is on the inside of the trim
- The Colorado state flag is flat embroidered on the right side of the hat
- The interior sweatband has a woven label featuring the Haibike logo
- Interior seam covers featured screen printed brand messaging: ePERFORMANCE
- The inside of the full interior crown features a full color sublimated brand print
- Snapback closure style
- Contrast white stitching on the body’s main black color for extra flare