Opening For Program Manager
Born and bred in Boulder, Colorado, we are Anthem Branding — a promotional product, custom merchandise, branding, and design agency that crafts tangible connections between today’s most forward-thinking companies. Since 2006, we have been laser-focused on the role of touch in how people interact with brands. We believe the strength of a brand isn’t only in how it looks, but how it feels.
We’re looking for a dynamic, creative, and collaborative Program Manager. This individual is responsible for managing and supervising the execution of customer stores or e-commerce solutions, ensuring that they run smoothly and are completed on time and within budget. This role reports to the Director of Accounts & Creative.
- Work with Account Managers to identify store opportunities including company B2B stores, Simple Stores, and B2C stores
- Work with Account Managers to merchandise stores including defining product categories, uploading product details, creating user accounts, generating customer reporting
- Build and launch e-commerce solutions based on customer needs and site functionality
- Maintain store launch timelines and overall workflow through weekly/bi-weekly client meetings
- Manage store technology platforms including BrightStores, BrightOrders, Shopify, WebJaguar, and commonsku
- Manage all fulfillment operations through third-party logistics partners
- Respond to store-related customer service requests including exchanges, returns, refunds, user permissions, and technical difficulties
- Coordinate inventory replenishment and update in systems
- Coordinate monthly reporting and reconciliation with the Director of Operations
- Train clients and staff on basic site administration and real-time reporting
- Define new processes and evolve current processes and workflows as needed
- Help to grow in-house client business at least 10% every year
- Collaborate with all Account Managers, with a focus on providing top-notch, creative product solutions
- Maintain superior customer service levels and operational excellence
- Attend meetings and calls for new clients and unique projects
- Contribute to internal product brainstorming and marketing ideation sessions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to easily learn new technology solutions and navigate them efficiently
- A true technology mindset
- Work effectively without close supervision
- Organized, reliable, and motivated
- Detail-oriented and ability to solve problems
- Efficient multitasking
- Creative, solution-focused, client-oriented outlook
- Extremely positive with a good sense of humor
- Availability beyond normal business hours
- Strive to improve and promote quality; provide vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates
- Understand business implications of decisions
- Demonstrate knowledge of competitive market technology
- Develop strategies to achieve organizational goals
- Uphold organizational values and follows policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in advertising or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in e-commerce store platforms
- Experience managing both individuals and teams
- Proficiency in Mac platform, Google Suite, Microsoft Office
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary for this position is in the $55-70k range depending on experience, plus benefits. Benefits include unlimited Flexible Time Off, optional medical and dental insurance plan, fifteen (15) company holidays per year, and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for base benefits effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
To apply, send a message to [email protected] with:
- “Program Manager - Your Name" in the subject of the email
- Cover letter + resume, including salary requirements
We will not review applications that do not follow the above directions, and only qualified applicants will receive a response. No calls, please!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Want To Apply At Anthem Branding?
Email Your Resume to [email protected]
This position has recently been filled