Opening For Social Media, Photography, and Video Internship
Born and bred in Boulder, Colorado, we are Anthem Branding — a promotional product, custom merchandise, branding, and design agency that crafts tangible connections between today’s most forward-thinking companies. Since 2006, we are laser-focused on the role of touch in how people interact with brands. We believe the strength of a brand isn’t only in how it looks, but how it feels.
We’re looking for a dynamic, creative, and collaborative Marketing Intern to support our Marketing Manager in our agency’s B2B inbound marketing efforts (social media strategy and execution, content creation and distribution, etc.).
The ideal candidate is a driven, fast-learning individual who wants to pursue a career in digital marketing. You will be required to learn how to use marketing and sales CRM tools such as HubSpot. This position provides hands-on work experience at our agency, and you will interact with nearly every member of our company. This is a paid internship!
The intern must demonstrate attention to detail and possess and above-average photography and videography skills. The internship is open to rising juniors and seniors studying photography, videography, communications, media arts/production, or similar areas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, produce, and promote Instagram layouts using agency photography and video content
- Draft Instagram captions in the Anthem Branding language style and voice, using strategically relevant hashtags for heightened post exposure
- Plan, produce, and promote daily Instagram Story content
- Schedule promotion of agency content on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Daily interaction on all social media platforms
- Report on performance across platforms
- Shoot photos of Anthem Branding products (i.e. apparel, hats, accessories, etc.) in a studio and lifestyle setting for use on the Anthem Branding website, social media, client-facing presentations, and prospecting
- Create moodboards and follow marketing art direction for photo style
- Edit photos using Photoshop/Lightroom/or editing platform of choice
- Shoot and edit short promotional videos for Anthem Branding’s YouTube account
- Driven, independent, go-getter attitude
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Experience shooting with pro-level DSLR-type cameras and experience processing/editing/retouching acquired media files through software such as Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus, but not required
- Top-notch photography and video editing abilities
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively without close supervision
- Take accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish
- Organized, reliable, and motivated
- Detail-oriented and ability to solve problems
- Outstanding character: fun to hang out with!
- Rising Junior or Senior studying photography, videography, communications, media arts/production, etc
- Able to commit to 15-25 hours/week
- Start date flexible
To apply, please email [email protected] with Your Name: Marketing Intern in the subject line, a cover letter, resume, and examples of relevant work/experience.
Note that this position will need to have access to a laptop or computer. Camera and video equipment, as well as an Adobe Creative Suite license, will be provided. In-studio work will require proper COVID protocols such as wearing a mask and keeping a safe distance from others working in the office.
Want To Apply At Anthem Branding?
Email Your Resume to [email protected]
This position has recently been filled