Opening For Designer
Are you passionate about design and eager to be part of a dynamic team that forges meaningful connections between consumers and innovative companies? Anthem Branding, a leading tactile design and merchandise agency, is seeking a dedicated and creative Designer to join our team.
Anthem Branding is a design and merchandise agency that specializes in creating tangible connections between consumers and today's most forward-thinking companies. We take pride in our commitment to exceptional design and custom merchandise, ensuring that our clients' visions are brought to life with precision and creativity.
Position Overview: As a Designer at Anthem, you will play a crucial role in executing high-quality graphic design, branding and custom merchandise concepts. You'll be responsible for coming up with fresh design ideas for a variety of clients, ensuring that artwork is accurate and error-free, contributing to the success of our client projects. Whether working individually or collaboratively with our creative team, you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple unique projects each day.
Location: This full-time position operates during regular office hours and provides the flexibility to work remotely or from our office in downtown Boulder, Colorado.
If you're a passionate, detail-oriented, and creative individual with a desire to make a meaningful impact through design, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities at Anthem Branding. Join us in crafting connections and making a difference for our clients.
- Maintain an eagerness to learn and grow as a designer
- Conceptualize across a variety of brand needs from logos, to apparel graphics, custom merchandise and more
- Design from concept to completion, with a discerning eye for craft and attention to detail
- Creative flexibility to work within a variety of styles
- Take feedback from senior teammates to reliably work towards a project’s goal
- Shape and build your knowledge so you have the confidence to flex your design muscles on any brief
- Take responsibility to hit deadlines
- Keep your finger on the pulse of design and bring unique and interesting forms of inspiration to the whole team
- Collaborate closely with other members of the creative, account, and production teams
- Review client supplied files for production suitability, color count, and Pantone matching
- Create realistic and accurate product mockups
- Prepare final production-ready artwork with attention to accuracy
- Retouch images, create clipping paths/image masks, and compose image composites/mockups
- Understand and translate client needs into compelling creative designs
- Adhere to client brand standards, ensuring on-brand design work
- Execute art direction to produce concepts, comps, layouts, and final art for product-focused projects
- Maintain effective communication with account teams
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned projects, delivering professional and client-aligned results
- Package and preflight files for production partner release
- Resolve artwork issues that arise during production
- Review and approve proofs/samples to match mockup and production artwork accurately
- At least 2+ years of professional, industry-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Proficient in Mac OS X, G Suite, Slack, Monday.com
- Detail-oriented and organized work style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to take direction on projects
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Trend, and style awareness
- Availability beyond normal business hours
- Able to work effectively and efficiently without close supervision
- Knowledge of production processes, decoration methods, and techniques
Salary + Benefits
The starting salary range for this position is $50k-65k depending on experience, plus benefits. Benefits include unlimited Flexible Time Off, optional medical and dental insurance plan, fifteen (15) company holidays per year and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for base benefits effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
We maintain an ongoing review of applicants, and our selection process proceeds when we identify the ideal candidate.
We are committed to cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace culture that values and respects each individual. Our collective success is contingent on the appreciation of everyone's unique qualities, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, or background.
We enthusiastically encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds. Our primary criterion for this role is talent, and we remain open to candidates from all walks of life.
How to apply
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Use the subject line “Designer - Yourfirstname Yourlastname”
- Include a cover letter in the body of the email (not an attachment)
- Include a PDF version of your resume
- Include a link to your website or a PDF portfolio (not an attachment)
Colorado-based candidates preferred. National candidates considered. U.S.-based required.
Want To Apply At Anthem Branding?
Email Your Resume to [email protected]
This position has recently been filled