Opening For Accountant
Born and bred in Boulder, Colorado, we are Anthem Branding — a promotional product, custom merchandise, branding, and design agency that crafts tangible connections between today’s most forward-thinking companies. Since 2006, we have been laser-focused on the role of touch in how people interact with brands. We believe the strength of a brand isn’t only in how it looks, but how it feels.
We’re looking for an organized, reliable, and motivated Accountant. This individual is responsible for maintaining and controlling the general ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
- Proper coding and recording of accounts payable transactions ensuring that all vendor invoices are paid accurately and on time
- Creation and distribution of client-facing invoices
- Ensure receivables are collected promptly (30/60/90 reporting and client follow-up)
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations including checking, savings, webstore sales, and credit card accounts
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- Examine financial statements and transactions for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with accounting standards
- Aid in month-end close
- Monitor monthly sales and use tax accruals within AvaTax software
- Ad-hoc reports as needed
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Provide coverage during FTO for Operations Director (may require more hours than an average week)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively without close supervision
- Organized, reliable, and motivated
- Efficient multitasking
- Uphold organizational values and follows policies and procedures
- Adapt to changes in the work environment; follow instructions and respond to management direction
- 5+ years of experience in a related background
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in Accounting & Finance
- Experience working with various Accounting and CRM systems
- Experience in Quickbooks strongly preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Mac OS is helpful
- Expertise in MS Excel
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary for this position is in the $60-75k range depending on experience, plus Benefits. Benefits include unlimited Flexible Time Off, optional medical and dental insurance plan, fifteen (15) company holidays per year and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for base benefits effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
To apply, send a message to [email protected] with:
- “Accountant - Your Name" in the subject of the email
- Cover letter + resume, including salary requirements
- Please mention where you saw this job post
We will not review applications that do not follow the above directions, and only qualified applicants will receive a response. No calls, please!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Want To Apply At Anthem Branding?
Email Your Resume to [email protected]
This position has recently been filled