Opening For Account Coordinator
Born and bred in Boulder, Colorado, we are Anthem Branding — a promotional product, custom merchandise, branding, and design agency that crafts tangible connections between today’s most forward-thinking companies. Since 2006, we have been laser-focused on the role of touch in how people interact with brands. We believe the strength of a brand isn’t only in how it looks, but how it feels.
We’re looking for a dynamic, creative, and collaborative Account Coordinator. This individual is responsible for ideating, managing, and executing client projects. This position assists with client relationship-building, project management, and is in constant communication with other account teams, creative, and production departments. This role reports to the Director of Accounts + Creative.
- Communicate with clients and partners in a professional manner
- Research and suggest relevant client product solutions
- Contribute to internal product brainstorming and marketing ideation sessions
- Price projects to established standards
- Create client proposals
- Flawlessly input projects into our database
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for creative teams
- Complete project initiatives efficiently without multiple revisions
- Build and grow client relationships
- Contribute to client meetings and calls
- Clearly manage client expectations
- Balance client demands with taxing internal teams
- Ensure the highest level of client service
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction
Skills and Traits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively without close supervision
- Take accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish
- Organized, reliable, and motivated
- Detail-oriented and able to solve problems
- Efficient multitasking
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in advertising or related field
- Proficiency in Mac platform, Google Apps, and Keynote
- Experience in promotional products and custom apparel is a plus
- 1-2 years previous agency experience in an agency environment preferred
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience, plus Benefits. Benefits include unlimited Flexible Time Off, optional medical and dental insurance plan, fifteen (15) company holidays per year, and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for base benefits effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
To apply, send a message to [email protected] with:
- “Account Coordinator - Your Name" in the subject of the email
- Cover letter + resume, including salary requirements
We will not review applications that do not follow the above directions, and only qualified applicants will receive a response. No calls, please!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Want To Apply At Anthem Branding?
Email Your Resume to [email protected]
This position has recently been filled